[List] Stephen L Cooley death certificate...

Cool_hg_R1a cool.hg.r1a at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:00:56 PST 2007

I have Stephen dying in Marion County, Kentucky. And the 1880 & 1900 Census
(see below) says he was living in Haysville, Marion Co., Kentucky and that
his dad was born in Kentucky, not England. Also tossed in 1860 Census.

 Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000* Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000*
Name: *Stephen L Cooley* Death Date: 7 Jan 1918 Death Place: Marion  Age: 075
 Volume: 5  Certificate: 2318
*Source Information:*
Commonwealth of Kentucky, Health Data Branch, Divisision of Epidemiology and
Health Planning, comp.. *Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000* [database
on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000. Original
data: Commonwealth of Kentucky, Health Data Branch, Divisision of
Epidemiology and Health Planning. *Kentucky Death Index,
1911-present.*Frankfort, KY, USA: Kentucky Department of Information
Systems.

This database contains an index to more than 2.6 million death records of
individuals who passed away in the State of Kentucky, USA, from 1911 on. All
records contain the following information: name of the individual, date of
death, county of death, county of residence, age at death, and volume and
certificate number.

******

 1880 United States Federal Census* 1880 United States Federal Census*
Name: *Stephen Cooley* Home in 1880: Haysville, Marion, Kentucky Age:
36 Estimated
birth year: abt 1844 Birthplace: Kentucky Relation to head-of-household: Self
*(Head)* Spouse's name: Linda Father's birthplace: KY Mother's birthplace:
KY Neighbors: View others on
page<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?viewrecord=1&ti=0&r=an&db=1880usfedcen&F39=KYT9_432-0176>
Occupation: Farmer Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Male  Cannot
read/write:

Blind:

Deaf and dumb:

Otherwise disabled:

Idiotic or insane:
 View image<http://content.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=view&r=an&dbid=6742&iid=KYT9_432-0176&fn=Stephen&ln=Cooley&st=r&ssrc=&pid=12059551>
 Household Members:   Name Age Stephen
Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=12059551>
36
 Linda Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=17719818>
27
 Marthy Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=10867531>
14
 Sam M. Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=12059552>
11
 Lulu Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=17719990>
9
 Raymond Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=42198004>
6
 Idah Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=12059787>
4
 Handcock Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1880usfedcen&indiv=try&h=17719567>
5M

*Source Citation:* Year: *1880*; Census Place: *Haysville, Marion, Kentucky*;
Roll: *T9_432*; Family History Film: *1254432*; Page: *87.1000*;
Enumeration District: *179*; Image: *0176*.

*Source Information:*
Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. *1880
United States Federal Census* [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The
Generations Network, Inc., 2005. 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (c) Copyright 1999 Intellectual
Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited use
license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. Original
data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. *Tenth Census of the
United States, 1880.* Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records
Administration, 1880. T9, 1,454 rolls.

This database is an index to 50 million individuals enumerated in the 1880
United States Federal Census. Census takers recorded many details including
each person's name, address, occupation, relationship to the head of
household, race, sex, age at last birthday, marital status, place of birth,
parents' place of birth. Additionally, the names of those listed on the
population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1880 Federal Census.

****

 1900 United States Federal Census* 1900 United States Federal Census*
Name: *Stephen Cooley* Home in 1900: Haysville, Marion, Kentucky Age:
56  Estimated
birth year: abt 1844  Birthplace: Kentucky  Relationship to head-of-house: Head
 Spouse's name: Laurinda Race: White  Occupation: View
image<http://content.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7602&iid=KYT623_542-0163&fn=Stephen&ln=Cooley&st=r&ssrc=&pid=21680825>
Neighbors: View others on
page<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?viewrecord=1&ti=0&r=an&db=1900usfedcen&F1=KYT623_542-0163>
 Household
Members:   Name Age Stephen
Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=21680825>
56
 Laurinda Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=21680826>
51
 Mercer Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=21680827>
31
 Leven Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=21680828>
17
 Sady Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1900usfedcen&indiv=try&h=21680829>
10

*Source Citation:* Year: *1900*; Census Place: *Haysville, Marion, Kentucky*;
Roll: *T623 542*; Page: *16A*; Enumeration District: *71*.

*Source Information:*
Ancestry.com. *1900 United States Federal Census* [database on-line]. Provo,
UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004. Original data: United States
of America, Bureau of the Census. *Twelfth Census of the United States,
1900.* Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900.
T623, 1854 rolls.

This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1900 United
States Federal Census, the Twelfth Census of the United States. Census
takers recorded many details including each person's name, address,
relationship to the head of household, color or race, sex, month and year of
birth, age at last birthday, marital status, number of years married, the
total number of children born of the mother, the number of those children
living, birthplace, birthplace of father and mother, if the individual was
foreign born, the year of immigration and the number of years in the United
States, the citizenship status of foreign-born individuals over age
twenty-one, occupation, and more. Additionally, the names of those listed on
the population schedule are linked to actual images of the 1900 Federal
Census.
****************

 1860 United States Federal Census* 1860 United States Federal Census*
Name: *Stephen Cooley* Age in 1860: 18  Birth Year: abt 1842
Birthplace: Kentucky
 Home in 1860: District 2, Marion, Kentucky Gender: Male  Post Office:
Bradfordsville Value of real estate: View
image<http://content.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7667&iid=KYM653_385-0262&fn=Stephen&ln=Cooley&st=r&ssrc=&pid=39710948>
Household
Members:   Name Age Elizabeth
Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710897>
55
 William Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710898>
28
 Sallie Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710899>
30
 John Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710900>
8
 Nathern Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710901>
6
 George Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710902>
4
 Harlin Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710945>
15
 Samuel Folowell<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710946>
3
 William Clarkston<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710947>
25
 Stephen Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710948>
18
 Cornelious Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710949>
16
 Lucrecia Cooley<http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1860usfedcenancestry&indiv=try&h=39710950>
14

*Source Citation:* Year: *1860*; Census Place: *District 2, Marion, Kentucky
*; Roll: *M653_385*; Page: *0*; Image: *262*.

*Source Information:*
Ancestry.com. *1860 United States Federal Census* [database on-line]. Provo,
UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004. Original data: United States
of America, Bureau of the Census. *Eighth Census of the United States, 1860.
* Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1860.
M653, 1,438 rolls.

This database is an index to individuals enumerated in the 1860 United
States Federal Census, the Eighth Census of the United States. Census takers
recorded many details including each person's name, age as of the census
day, sex, color; birthplace, occupation of males over age fifteen, and more.
No relationships were shown between members of a household. Additionally,
the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to actual
images of the 1860 Federal Census.

Hope this helps,
Don