[List] Cooleys - KY>MO>OR

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Tue Jan 2 05:57:30 PST 2007

Early Surry Co., NC deeds have been abstracted by both Mrs. W. O. Absher
(1770-1788) and Jo White Linn (1771-1827). I have some notes, but there
is no Daniel Cooley deed. I also have notes for Surry Co. tax lists
1775-1789 (broken series) from the NC State Archives in Raleigh. I did
not find a Daniel, only John & Edward Cooley.

Shirley