[List] ROLLER CEMETERY, Gravel Switch, Marion County, Kentucky

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Tue Dec 12 22:22:03 PST 2006

Thanks! Looking this over I am immediately struck by the relationship
described to Thomas H Cooley. I've wondered how he fits in.

The only Harlan Branch I'm finding is in Owlsey county, considerably east of
Casey. I doubt, though, that that's the right one.

-Michael

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:15:40 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote