Re: !

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 21:33:00 -0800

I see from this that I did not list this family on the 1860 census. The
last name is VERY difficult to decipher and is written only once...but this
is what I have:

1860 United States Federal Census
Name: T F Cool?e
[T.J. Colie]
[T.J. Colia]
Age in 1860: 53
Birth Year: abt 1807
Birthplace: South Carolina
Home in 1860: Broad River, Rutherford, North Carolina
Gender: Male
Post Office: Island Ford
Value of real estate: (blank)
Value of personal estate: $570