Re: Perrin C Cooley

From: Cooley <cool.hg.r1a_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:45:30 -0700

I wish you a speedy recovery Michael! You do more in a hospital room than
most of us do in the comfort of our homes.

Regarding the man who claims to be a descendant of Daniel Cooley and
Mildred Ball. I'll bet that he is NOT a descendant of our John Cooley
(~1737 to ~ 1811), because his YCAII is 19-23 not our 19-21. That almost
always means a non-Scandinavian origin, but instead a Eastern European
origin. My guess is that he is NOT R1a-L448. I'd pay for a L448 SNP test if
you can't get him to take it on his own.

-Don