Re: Elizabeth Cooley m William Blackburn 1805

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:44:02 -0700

The land deeds from John Cooley to his sons, James & Reuben, in 1804 & 1805
also puts John there as well, doesn't it?

I have been searching for William & Elizabeth Blackburn without any real
luck - there are just too many William Blackburn's! I found will
information for Ambrose Blackburn, but William is not mentioned.

Mary C.