Re: 1800 North Carolina census]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:32:09 -0700

I don't think so. This William seems to be associated with the James
Cooley of Madison county who was in the Rev.

This is all, btw, I have on that family...

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/lineages/james-of-madison-desc.html

It just occurred to me that I should look at what Hamil has for James's
family, although I do know she got his marriage wrong.

-Michael