Re: Mark White, son of Jemima Cooley,d/oJames

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 00:40:55 -0700

Jane,

I'm going over my online notes again for Joseph:

http://ancestraldata.com/Notes/index.cgi?1167835874+/ahnentafel/256/lineages/johncooley-desc.html

He was in Kentucky at an early date, appearing in Washington county as
early as 1797. The 1802 tax lists shows him at Goose Creek, Adair county.
Joseph's son James might well have been born in KY. I think the case for
Jane White's father in law being Joseph is very strong.

-Michael