Re: Tempey Cooley & Theodosia "Docia" & William Cunningham;

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:25:26 -0700

Too bad about Jim Terry's memory. I would love to know where he got the
additional information concerning Elizabeth Cooley White!

I don't believe that I have any of the Cooley Cousins published by Dale
Walker. What I have are a few letters written by Dale, mostly to his cousin
Irene or Mary. Bernita Jones Sharp, Aunt of Ron Jones, wrote that she
subscribed to Dale's quarterly newsletter...but I don't know if they are in
her collection. I have her research, on loan, from Clare the widow of Ron
Jones...but I don't believe I have the entire research. I will try to
contact Clare...she remarried and world travels quite a lot.

I would love to know the story of Tempey Cooley!

Thank you for the updates!
Mary Cooley