Re: Rhoda Cooley who married Henry Willis

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 15:33:49 -0700

BTW, in regards again to Thomas Hutchins Cooley, many of you are aware of
the 1800 Lincoln county KY will of John Good, a cousin of Richard Goode of
Stokes county NC. William [Matthews] Cooley and John Cooley [Jr] were
witnesses. William's father in law, Joseph Gray and a Thomas Hutchins were
executors. I have often wondered if John's son, Thomas Hutchins Cooley,
was named for this Thomas Hutchins. It seems likely, but I've not found a
connection, other than the apparent friendship.

-Michael