John Cooley Jr DNA tester

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:19:30 -0700

A descendant of John Cooley Jr has submitted his yDNA. The results should
be ready in time for the CFAA reunion in late July.

I believe someone of the line has already tested but he has never
identified himself. So, this is a very big plus.

So far, we have tests for Edward, Joseph, William, James and possibly
Perrin. Potential testers in the Reuben line have been contacted. I've yet
to find anyone in Daniel's line. Finding a descendant of Cornelius seems
unlikely and anyone's best guess is that Rice probably died before having
a family. This part of the project is nearing completion.

We're still hunting for an Abraham descendant who will agree to test. I
think we should be on the lookout for Thadeus, too, as John Clauss's
theory that he may have been Abraham's brother is highly plausible,