[Fwd: Re: Thadeus and Abraham Cooley, possible brothers]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:19:10 -0800

John,

Thanks for the scan of the Abraham deed!

List...although we have seen nothing that specifically ties Abraham and
Thadeus to our John, I think it's in our best interest to keep our minds
open--at least until we know for certain through DNA testing whether they
were related, at least patrilineally. (It's always possible that two
families of the same name but not related each married into a third
family.)

I sent another email (fourth?) to one of the potential testers and still
haven't received a response. I'm crossing him off my list. I'll try the
most recent find again. This time I might as well mention DNA since the
non-DNA inquiry got no response.