Re: Reuben Cooley from Jessamine Co, KY

From: <jpclauss_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 03:00:30 -0500 (EST)

Michael,

I have so far Reuben Jr family as:

Reuben Cooley Jr

Birth 22 SEP 1794 in Mercer County, Kentucky, USA
Death 18 FEB 1866 in Nicholasville, Jessamine, Kentucky, USA buried Reuben Cooley Cemetery

Lucy Smith 1802 – 1856 (spouse)

Sarah Cooley 1823 – 1856

Elizabeth Cooley 1829 – 1860

Matilda Cooley 1831 – 1854

George Davenport Cooley 1833 – 1917 - ie GD Cooley

William L Cooley c1836 – bef 1900 probably the WD Cooley, middle name may be Lowry, living 1800 in Nicholasville

Margaret Cooley c1839 –

Emily G. "Kathy"? Cooley 1842 – 1864

When I can get into my family treemaker, will update Thadeus descendent report.

John