Mercer county Cooleys

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:03:02 -0800

I mentioned earlier that I've kept these Cooleys only in the periphery.
Here's one dialog about the Cooley/Brinton line which, if memory serves
me, is of the Jabez line (DNA matches to Ensign Benjamin).

http://genforum.genealogy.com/cgi-bin/pageload.cgi?mercer,county::cooley::994.html

There may have been others that went there early on. Our Cooleys (Reuben's
descendants, I think) later moved into Mercer county. I think I have notes
for contemporary death notices for some of them.

-Michael