Jo White Linn's Cooley research

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:59:53 -0800

I sent some of you this link last summer. I don't think I've sent it to
the list before now. For those of you new to researching John Cooley, this
should be a good intro.

I commissioned Jo to do this for me twenty years ago. As some of you know,
I don't much care for PDFs because of their limitations on the web. But
it's certainly better than nothing--and PDF files are easy to print out.
The link to the file itself is near the bottom of this page:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/

Feel free to circulate as you see fit.

-Michael