RE: An idea

From: Don Cooley <don_at_dcooley.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:09:42 -0800

Michael

I see no reason to set up a bank account. Certainly I trust you to collect
the money and then pay whatever needs to be paid. We can send you a check
or cash very easy - just let us know. If you collect a little too much keep
it for your own for setting up this list and all the work you do.

An accounting might be appreciated by some but not necessary as far as I am
concerned.

Don