Re: An idea

From: Patrick Cooley <pcooley2007_at_att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:16:08 -0800 (PST)

Nice idea Michael. This is a very charitable idea, as well. I would certainly be
willing to donate to the cause.

I have not tested myself mostly mainly due to too little disposable income.
Although, I am also pretty confident of my descent from Edward as I am sure you
are equally confident in your descent, as well. So, I guess I am wondering if
there would be any earth moving benefit to a yDNA test for myself. I have not
quite caught up to where Abraham fits in to the equation but, it creates an
interesting curiosity that Edward's son Stephen named his two sons, and only
children, Daniel and Abraham. Few names in that particular time period were
derived from non familial sources.

Patrick Cooley