Re: Did a Matthews m John Cooley?

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:50:03 -0800

Hi Sandy,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! Yes, Plavix can be a problem in
situations like this. My best to him!

This Sarah was born in the 1730s or 40s, so she's of the right generation
to have been John's wife. The Matthews had been in Rowan county since
about 1753. Apparently, Stephen Matthews's autosomal test matches to
Cooleys, but he wasn't specific. I'm still waiting to hear from the author
of the book who says that Sarah (Matthews) Cooley was William Matthews
Cooley's mother. I'll let everyone know what she tells me as soon as I
hear. I've also ordered the book via Interlibrary Loan.

I hope Jim gets well soon. Keep us informed.

-Michael