RE: Amy Cooley

From: Brad Gibson <brad.gfm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:34:52 -0600

Please not that Isaiah Faris and Anne Elizabeth Cooley daughter of Amy named their male children George W Faris, Benjamin and Edward Jonathan. Benjamin was Isaiahs fathers name. So, it appears that we might be able to narrow down to Annes father being George W., or Jonathan. The names George and Jonathan were not names in the Faris family.