Re: Amy Cooley

From: Beverly Webster <hbk3_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:54:21 -0700

Here is a Pleas before the Worshipful etc. proving the children of
WMC and Ann Cooley.

---------------------------

William G is not mentioned in the above list of heirs even though he
is listed as an heir elsewhere. It has been proven that William G was
a son of Joel.

Appropriate punctuation is missing, but I've tried to type it just as
it was.

We are getting ready to leave for the day, but I'll try to work on
these questions this weekend.

Beverly

On Oct 27, 2011, at 10:53 PM, Michael Cooley wrote:

> I'm not sure what the evidence is that the Henry county Jonathan
> was WMC's
> son.
>
> -Michael

WMC.children.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 02-WMC.children.jpg)