Re: For England

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:10:55 -0700

Hi Ed,

I'll remove you from the list as soon as I get this email out.

I have next to nothing on Jerome's family. I'd love to see more.

As you know, the Stewart county Cooleys have been one of the focuses for
this list. It would be great if we could find another male Cooley
descendant to Y-DNA test in hopes of geting an idea as to how consistent
that rogue marker is.

Enjoy your travels! When you're ready to get back on the list, be sure to
put the word subscribe in the subject of the message.

-Michael