Re: Another "English descent" reference - PPS

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:45:20 -0700

Thanks, Dave! I've uploaded it to my notes page for Scott at
http://ancestraldata.com/Notes/index.cgi?1167836016+/ahnentafel/256/lineages/johncooley-desc.html
. It's clickable to the full-size image. I'll also include your
description.

For those of you who may not know, Dave wrote The Mason County "Hoo Doo"
War, 1874-1902." Scott Cooley was a principal character in that conflict.

-Michael