Re: Cooley/Bearden

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 17:35:42 -0700

I'm not finding anything on Joel that you don't already have. He really
was quite young when he died. Seems he might have
been lucky enough just to get the one son off, but knowing the way the
other Cooleys went at it, you'd think there was a fair
amount of time between 1805 and 1812 for one or two more. The search
continues....

Any thoughts on where the name "Grundy" might have originated?

Jim