Re: Tink Cooley's birth date

From: Sandra Stanton <sandystanton_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the obit for Timothy "Tink" Cooley that appeared in the Macon Republican on 5 Jan 1894.

Southeast Bevier
   Died, at his home, Dec. 28th, T.G.Cooley, aged 83 years, 10 months and 27 days.  He was born in Waynne (sic) Co. Ky., Feb. 1, 1810. Uncle Tink (as he was usually called) was one of the oldest settlers of Macon Co. He leaves a wife, six sons, a daughter, and a host of friends to mourn their loss. Burial took place Dec. 29th, at the Banta cemetery.

Sandy