RE: Birth date for James Cooley that married Jane White

From: Don Cooley <don_at_dcooley.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:08:31 -0700

Sandra

Don't know about that time period but when I got married in Kansas in 1952
my wife was 18 and I was 20 - I needed to get my parents permission - I was
not considered an adult. They gave their permission and we were married for
almost 25 years before we lost her to breast cancer.

Let me thank Michael for helping me find my roots. Everything I know has
come from him through the years. I am not a researcher but did develop some
details from family stories and family bible. Michael says I am part of the
John Cooley family as found on his web postings. It is by far the best
record I have seen. I have shared this information with my immediate family
so they know who they are. I had my DNA done at his request and am
interested in seeing where the family came from before this country.

I enjoy the discussions on this lost and thanks again to Michael for
starting it and thanks to all of you who postings I read and for the time
you have dedicated in research and sharing the information with us.

Again THANKS!!!

Donald D Cooley, birth 06/08/1931