Re: Cooley/Bearden

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:19:57 -0700

Jim,

We may want to look closer at Joel (c1790-1812), s/o WMC. Only one son is
attributed to him and he lived for awhile in MO:

William Grundy Cooley (1805-1878) m1 Ann Eliza McDonald m2 Julia Ann Caldwell

Perhaps Joel had another son.

The William Grundy Cooley line would be a good one to test. His
descendant, Grover Byrne Cooley Jr (1925-1987), has two living sons.

--Michael