Re: Birth date for James Cooley that married Jane White

From: Patrick Cooley <dvrsyfyd7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for that! This further corroborates a missing link for me.

Off topic, but,... my God, how many children did Edward have?! I seem to have
lost count at 7 or 8. His grandson Abraham (my gggf) was just as bad with 9 and
three different wives. Sheesh!

Thanks again for your diligence, Michael.

Patrick