[Fwd: Re: Fw: Question on James Cooley and Jane White]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:01:48 -0700

I had meant this to go to the list, regarding the Goodes and Cooleys.

Also, another researcher has pointed me to this record:

1900 > MISSOURI > MACON > NARROWS TWP
Series: T623 Roll: 873 Page: 285

Robbert Burrel, Head, Oct 1825, 74, NC, NC, NC
" Alzada M, wife, Aug 1826, 73, MO, KY, KY
" Sarah E, dau, Aug 1862, MO, NC, MO