Re: DNA for William Matthews Cooley

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:35:06 -0700

Though there are a number of stars that need to align in this particular
constellation, I'm still
clinging to the following Big Bang theory: *E.C. Cooley's death record
states his parents as
John Cooley of Missouri and Martha Bearden of Virginia **John and Martha
are married in
Monroe Co. MO 23Nov1835***Elizabeth and E.C. are both born in the mid
1830s in MO****
Elizabeth is married to John Calvin Bailey in Dickson Co. in 1850*****
E.C. is married in
Dickson Co. with John's brother, Matthew Patrick Henry Bailey, as
bondsman******E.C. &
Elizabeth are living with their respective families in 1860 Dickson Co.
where potential brother
Milo Cooley, who, along with his young sons, is living with his mother,
Martha, and presumed
sister, Mary, under the roof of Mary's new husband, Oat Story.

I realize it's all star gazing, but if you stare long enough there is
something there, faint as it
may be. And now with WMC's line in neighboring Stewart Co. I think
those stars just got a
bit brighter.

Jim