Test for attachment

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:02:48 -0700

As a practice essay in the Historical Methods I'm taking, we were assigned
to look at a database (described in the attached) and write two pages
about what we found about slavery and indentured servitude, Naturally, I
distorted the professor's suggested aims and turned it into a genealogy
research project. I haven't received the essay back yet so I don't know to
what extent he objected!

There's nothing shattering here, but it may be of interest to some of you.
The posting of this is largely meant to be a test, making sure that the
list is properly running.

-Michael