[List] Obituaries

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 17 06:09:39 PST 2007

I am sorry I do not have the name and date of the
newspapers that these obituaries appeared in. I got
them from a Cooley researcher many years ago and
apparently she did not have that information.

Here are the dates of death:

B.F. Cooley --- 18 July 1909
Susannah/Susan Cooley --- 24 Mar 1920
Thomas Jefferson Cooley --- 11 Dec 1938 [Putnam Co]
William Beauegard "Bloss" Cooley --- 8 Nov 1950
[Kirksville]
Charles M. Hendricks --- 8 Apr 1942  [Putnam Co]
Mary Jane Hendricks --- 11 Mar 1948 [Putnam Co]
Elizabeth Lucinda Cooley Roberts Johnson --- 20 Nov
1921 [Cedar County] She was married twice - 1st
husband was a Mr. Roberts.

Sandy