[List] Benjamin Franklin Cooley's obituary

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 17 05:45:09 PST 2007

Greenberry Lawson and his wife Mary Frances Cooley
were divorced. Mary then married Ozen Nichols.
I have Greenberry Lawson's civil war pension
application which is over 400 pages. The divorce was
not a friendly one as I am sure you realize with the
amount of pages in his file.
Greenberry/Greenbary Lawson died in the Home for
Disabled Soldiers in Leavenworth, KS. His body was
shipped to his only surviving son in Kansas City, MO.

I not sure of the date of death for Mary Frances
Nichols