[List] Cooley Documents

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Sun May 20 19:23:35 PDT 2007

This James Cooley with a son Absolam is still a long shot. Since my John
Cooley enlisted at Madison Co., KY during the War of 1812 I have been
looking for a possible father there. There is an Absalom Cooley on the
1850 and 1860 census of Clark Co., IN who was born ca 1810, KY or IN. He
seems to have married late in life and perhaps had no children. He may be
the son of James as I have found no other candidates with that first name
of the right age.

Shirley