[List] Interesting letter form The Cooley Family Association of America

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sat Apr 21 23:08:06 PDT 2007

Thanks, Mary! This is fabulous! If you don't mind, it's going on the website.
(But not tonight. I've been working at my computer all day.)

This is really sad and, as she says, has caused endless trouble. Hopefully, we
can help set the record straight.

-Michael

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:06:50 -0700, Mary Cooley wrote