[List] obit for Lucian Cooley

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Tue Apr 17 17:36:48 PDT 2007

I thought I should clue everyone into what listing we're talking about. It's
at http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/y-desc.html . It's what I've
been referring to as the Y list.

Anyone who may want to, can post documentation. I would just need to create an
account for you. Click on a name and any submitted documentation will come up.
If nothing has been submitted, a blank page will come up. Once a page is
displayed, click on "Index" to get a list of all names that have had
documentation posted.

The purpose of this is to publicly post and record primary and secondary
source records. (Frankly, it's my way of keeping notes.) Postings can be in
the nature of census readings, obits or bios. Periodically, I go through and
simply copy and paste the location of census records, sometimes transcribing
the records themselves, sometimes not. The important thing is that the source
is noted.

One of the nice features about it is that postings do get listed in the search
engines. For example, in a few days a search at google for "Carlette Sue
Rhinehart" will find Sandy's submission--and, thereby, will find all of us.

-Michael

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:01:45 -0700, michael wrote