[List] Philip Harmachise Cooley

Mary Cooley mlcooley at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 10:00:44 PDT 2007

Dora Ann Cooley - b. 22 Aug 1874 - d. 26 Aug 1891 Marion County, OR - buried
in Hubbard Cemetery, Marion Co., OR.  Gravestone engraved:  "Age 17y 4m 4d,
only dau of B.F. & P. Cooley".

Clarence F. Cooley - b. 13 Mar 1876 - d. 22 Jan 1892 - buried in Hubbard
Cemetery, Marion Co., OR.
Gravestone engraved: "Age 15 y 10m 3d, only son of B.F. & P Cooley"

Gravestones viewed by myself & my husband.

Mother of Dora & Clarence was Priscilla A. Devoren (1856-1885), sister to
second wife Harriet "Hattie" Devoren.

Mary Cooley