[List] 1850 census IA

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Sat Mar 3 11:18:24 PST 2007

That's the CW pension file cost, not service record. However I just
checked and there is a pension. And yes, the Archives wants to raise the
price. So, order now!

James A Cooley, I 36 Iowa Inf
J W Wooderson Gdn of minor(s)
27 May 1889  Invalid 707380   cert. 1045410    filed from MO
28 Jan 1897   Minor  647251   cert. 9?54,445    filed from MO

Shirley