RE: Head count

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 16:04:12 -0500

Michael...

http://cooleyfamilyassociation.com/membership.html

We met this year in Salt Lake City and two years ago in DC. In 2016, we're
meeting in Springfield, MA, the home of Benjamin Cooley. That trip will
probably be very Benjamin-specific but I'm going to push for some
non-Benjamin presentations.

-Michael

--
VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
Administrator, the Akins DNA Project