RE: William M Cooley genealogy

From: Cynthia Nottingham <cynthia_nottingham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:26:49 -0800

Yes, I saw that too... his second wife was 16 and he was 46.

His first wife was Ann Eliza McDonald. I'm trying to track down where I got her maiden name. There also might be another wife - someone else lists his wife as a Webster. I think McDonald was in the death record of one of the early children.

I'll keep poking around.