Re: John Cooley Estate

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 16:17:59 -0700

Very good! I had just gone through those myself a week ago and somehow
either missed this or missed the possible connection.

I had contacted the Howard County clerk a couple of years ago or so when
we first floated the idea that your John was the John who had committed
suicide. They found nothing but this is more information than we had at
that time. I'll look for that email.

There was also the John Cooley who married Elizabeth White and died in
1844. I'm not sure which in county he died. I think someone else my have
that info.

-Michael

--
Second VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
Administrator, the Akins DNA Project