Re: Perrin C.

From: Julie <lulerianiel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:59:19 -0700

I've been unable to find more on Margaret as well, there are possible families she could have been in as a child but I am reluctant to add them to my records without knowing more. A first marriage record would be fantastic if we could find one. I worry it's something that's long gone due to the war or some other event.

Sent from my iPhone