Re: test

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 16:34:01 -0700

Hi Michael,

Perhaps that explains why I have heard so little from the list! This is the
first messages that I have received from this particular address...however,
Ancestry changed their viewer to the one they instituted for the 1940
census. The new viewer does not show who has added the image to their
family tree (Big help to find those with the same interests & current
researchers!). Ancestry also changed the look of its search pages...and in
so doing, when you cut and paste information you end up with multiple empty
lines between the information bits...frustrating! Sooo I strongly suspect
the change in routing is also due to those changes.

Congrats! And thank you for keeping us all together...more or less! (grin)

Mary C.