Re: More results posted

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:24:40 -0700

I've asked Fred Cohoon and others if there was any documentation for a
William being William's father but they could come up with none. There
were already a lot of different Cooleys in Ohio by the early 1800s,
including members of the Benjamin clan. Perhaps if we can pinpoint WH's
birth in PA, we might make some progress.

-Michael

--
Second VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
Administrator, the Akins DNA Project