Re: 23andMe

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:08:46 -0700

I'm sorry to hear that the results, so far, are not what you had hoped
for, but I appreciate your
taking a chance on it. Like you said, only time will tell but if the
last few years are any
indication it won't be long before another recalculation and the compass
points us in a new
direction. Has the CFAA been involved in any new discoveries or
projects? Would there
be any interest in coordinating a search of Cooley descendants in
Yorkshire or southern
Scotland? Perhaps there would be a better response generated if the
CFAA got behind the
effort . ;-)

Thanks,
Jim