Re: More regarding DNA

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:02:14 -0800

Jim,

I see that FTDNA charges $39 per SNP. I nearly ordered for L448 just now;
but if it turns up in my $99 23andMe results, it will have been money
needlessly spent.

But thanks for bringing this up. I've learned a lot by researching it.

-Michael

--
Second VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
President, the Genealogy Club of Humboldt State University