Re: More regarding DNA

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:37:53 -0800

I AM still interested, but unfortunately now is not the time. I'd like
to know what your
thoughts are after your results come back and if you still think it is
worthwhile. Barring a
big revelation with our Abraham tester, I might have to take the FF test
(if not EVERY test)
in order to find my missing link. One of my daydreams lately has been
that the A.C.
descendant is an exact match with me and Scott. The possibility is
minute, I realize,
but it would surely blow things open a bit, giving my twisted roots some
more soil to move
around in. I can't shake that there has to be a connection with William
Matthews Cooley or why
else would those Missouri-born kids end up in Tennessee?

Jim