Thanks, Cynthia...

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:18:35 -0800

Hi Cynthia,

I've added you to the list. Welcome! This post will go to it.

I put up what I was able to gather here. Doing a search on Henry Moore
will take you right to the entries.

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/lineages/johncooley-desc.html

The blue means it's matrilineal, as opposed to patrilineal, which is the
purpose of the page--and aid in finding eligible testers of the Y
chromosome. I'm carrying matrilineages on this page on to four
generations. (Elizabeth Moore's kids would be the fourth generation.) But
I'm happy to add more info to notes. Do you have, for example, an obit for
Elizabeth or her daughter, Nancy Jane?

BTW, there are several Cooley/White descendants on this list.

-Michael

--
Second VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
President, the Genealogy Club of Humboldt State University