Re: Washingtom co OH tax lists?

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:51:28 -0700

I raised essentially this same question back in Oct:

http://johncooley.net/list/current/0124.html

But is that the whole listing, "J Cooley?"

There were also tax lists in Washington county in 1801 and 1817. Has
anyone seen those?

-Michael

--
Second VP, the Cooley Family Association of America
President, the Genealogy Club of Humboldt State University