Mary Frances Cooley, daughter of Timothy G. Cooley

From: Sandra Stanton <sandystanton_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:31:58 -0700 (PDT)

Michael, I am sending you what I have on Mary Frances Cooley.  It took years and a lot of research to finally locate her death.  Too many marriages she had to find her on the Missouri Death index on line. Of course, once I decided that this marriage to Mr. Turner is was easy. ha! Timothy "Tink" Cooley had 3 daughters. The other two didn't live a very long life, so not much is known about them.  Will send their dates etc. later. Sandy