Re: Check out this historical document I found about Nimrod W Cooley

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:21:03 -0700

That was my thought also; but I haven't yet found a record of a divorce or a
marriage to Sarah - she is listed as Sarah E. on the 1938 city directory. I
even toyed with the idea that Sarah E might be the Lizzie T Penland that
Nimrod married in 1885 - but Sarah E. was born in 1873 and would have been
only 12 years old in 1885 & the marriage of Nimrod & Lizzie T. Penland
states Lizzie was over 18 years old. Nimrod must have married Sarah after
1930 as he is listed on the 1930 census with Lizzie.

Mary Cooley